Today I successfully passed the eJPT exam!
The eJPT designation stands for eLearnSecurity Junior Penetration Tester. eJPT is a 100% practical certification on penetration testing and information security essentials. By passing the challenging exam and obtaining the eJPT certificate, a penetration tester can prove their skills in the fastest growing area of information security.
Preparation for the eJPT exam was done by completing the eLearnSecurity PTS v3 (Penetration Testing Student v3) course.
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP
- Good knowledge of IP routing
- Good knowledge of LAN protocols and devices
- Good knowledge of HTTP and web techologies
- Essential penetration testing processes and methodologies
- Basic Vulnerability Assessment of Networks
- Basic Vulnerability Assessment of Web Applications
- Exploitation with Metasploit
- Simple Web application Manual exploitation
- Basic Information Gathering and Reconnaissance
- Simple Scanning and Profiling the target