Today I passed the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam!
I’ve been using a few AWS services for the last several years and the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification was a good start to confirming the AWS knowledge and skills I’ve acquired so far. Looking to study for the Solutions Architect Associate next.
- Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (for example, compute and analytics)
- Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models
- Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance (for example, whitepapers or support tickets)
- Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud